UPDATING ITS PREDECESSOR, THE EBERLY II IS EQUIPPED WITH ADDED TECHNOLOGY, LUXURY AND PERFORMANCE FEATURES SUCH AS HYDROPHOBIC NANOTECH, A MORE VOLUMINOUS AND LUSH FUR AND DURABLE TWO TONE FABRICATION. WITH 10" OF EXTRA VERTICAL LENGTH, THE LONG DOWN PARKA PROVIDES FULL COVERAGE AND PROTECTION.
- SAGA COLLECTION - Our SAGA collection parkas have been updated with luxurious and technical details that include a longer and lush ultra premium coyote fur, hydrophobic nanotech on the fabrication, and a higher fill power down insulation. These features enhance the warmth and functionality, making them some of the warmest winter jackets we've ever developed.
- PREMIUM WHITE GOOSE DOWN - Triple F.A.T. Goose arctic parkas are filled with premium white goose down - one of the best and lightest insulators, providing exceptional warmth to weight ratio. The Eberly II long down parka men can wear in extreme weather featuring a 675 fill power rating, packed with 17.5 oz. of down (based on mens size medium).
- DETACHABLE REAL COYOTE FUR - A layer of luxurious, ultra premium Canadian coyote fur trim lines the detachable hood, providing protection to your face from wind chills. A hidden adjustable wire insert along the fur trim allows you to adjust and maintain the shape of the hood according to your preferences. The fur is detachable from the hood and the hood is detachable from the mens down parka.
- HYDROPHOBIC DOWN JACKET - A patented hydrophobic nanotech coating is applied to the durable 10,000mm water resistant outer layer fabrication. This nanotechnology beads off water and oil based stains effortlessly, while allowing the parka to remain breathable.
- FEATURED IN - Triple FAT Goose has been featured in major publications including: Vogue, Men's Fitness, New York Times, Time Out Magazine, Complex, NY Daily News, HypeBeast, Thrillist, Gear Patrol, Outside, Men's Health, InStyle, etc.