The direct descendant of our 1960s televised torture test survivors, today's Easy Reader is as durable as it is classically cool.
Fashionable for any occasion, the Timex T2H351 gold-tone stainless steel watch features an easily readable dial with full Arabic numeral display against a classic white dial background. It offers a mid-sized, round watch case with slightly raised bezel and an expansion bracelet composed of stainless steel links. It also features water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet), and date display at 3 o'clock. With the Quick Date function, you can set the date on the watch without turning the crown for every 24-hour period. Just pull the stem halfway out, and turn until desired date is reached.
The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer.
- Easy-to-Read White Dial with Full Arabic Numerals
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Date Window and stainless steel expansion bands
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial. Case Height-8 mm. Strap and Lug Width- 12 mm. Case Width- 25 mm
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion