Designed to be incredibly strong and lightweight, the T-4 two-person, four-season backpacking tent from The Backside is built to withstand the worst conditions -- from high winds to pounding rains and heavy snow. The body is made with a 70D nylon ripstop fabric, and the waterproof rainfly is made with 70D diamond ripstop to keep the rain out. The floors are made with 210D 4000-mshield nylon, so you don't even need to bother with a footprint or ground cloth. The aircraft aluminum poles are lightweight and designed to withstand inclement weather without breaking. Other features include a vented roof for breathability, YKK zippers, adjustable guy lines, and four-strap compression sack. The T-4 has a footprint of 94.5 x 70.1 inches, an interior height of 43.3 inches, and a pack size of 19 x 6 x 6 inches. It weighs 8.06 pounds. Since 1999, Black Pine Sports has been offering the coziest sleeping bags, the best in family camping tents, backpacking gear, self-inflating air mattresses, and more with its Black Pine, The Backside, and Grizzly brands.
- Four-season freestanding backpacking tent for up to two sleepers
- Withstands high winds, pounding rains, and heavy snow; heavy duty B-Tech Duraluminium poles
- Body constructed of 70D nylon ripstop fabric, heavy duty nylon floor
- Includes waterproof rainfly with vestibule
- 94.5 x 70.1-inch footprint; 43.3-inch interior height; weighs 8.06 pounds