Designed, manufactured, and tested in the USA - Ikon Lenses are second to none when it comes to performance and fitment for your original Oakley Holbrook frames. Our replacement lenses are made from the same injected molded polycarbonate as your factory ones plus we incorporate the newest polarization and anti glare features to protect your eyes and reduce eyestrain.
- Infused polarized film technology eliminating the need for glues.
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3, EN ISO 12312-1:2013, and AS/NZS 1067:2003(A1:2009) Standards.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity & High Impact Standards.
- AR Coated (anti-reflective) crucial for glare reduction.
- Melanin injected blocking 100% of all harmful UVA, UVB, UVC light waves (up to 400nm)
- Hydrophobic & Hard Coated for smudge and scratch protection.
- Taper corrected to eliminate peripheral distortion.
**Oakley Holbrook Frames are not included**
These truly are the best aftermarket polarized replacement lenses on the planet:
- 2 year warranty against manufacture defects
- Efficient and effective customer service (responses within 1 business day)
- Fast free shipping & free returns
Disclaimer: Ikon Lenses and the Ikon Lenses Logo are trademarks of Ikon Optics LLC. Any usage of the Oakley trademarks is only to describe those products. Oakley, Inc. is not associated with Ikon Optics and does not endorse, sponsor, support, or associate with Ikon Optics LLC products.
- Designed, Manufactured, And Tested In The USA
- Taper Corrected Injected Molded Polycarbonate - (Same Quality As Your Original Oakley Holbrook Lenses)
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3, EN ISO 12312-1:2013, and AS/NZS 1067:2003(A1:2009) Standards & ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity & High Impact Standards
- 9% Light Transmission - Grey/Warm Rose Tint
- Ikon Lens Cleaner & Microfiber Cloth Is Included