The industrial design language of Oakley’s renowned x metal eyewear is now available in frames made of lightweight O matter, and they come with distinctive center-frame styling and component architecture with bolt mount accents at the sides of the lower rim. Triggerman was inspired by the x metal madman and bad man design language and rendered in our lightweight O matter frame material. A two-part center frame includes separate components to enable unique color and graphic applications.
- unobtainium ear socks and nose pads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- impact protection based upon ANSI z87.1 test methods for high mass and high velocity impact resistance
- UV protection of plutonite lens that filters out 100 percent of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- glare reduction and tuned light transmission of iridium lens coating