Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories. The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
The sky is the limit with Oakley Feedback, the ultra-feminine classic teardrop shape for women everywhere. For the first time, we blended the beauty of C-5 wire front with the warm tones of an acetate stem - and we're sure you'll agree it's a winning combination.
- A softer take on the classic aviator lens shape with great eye coverage and head wrap
- Mixed material (C-5 wire front with acetate full stem)
- Customized graphics on stems with AFA color tie-in COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
- No-snag nosepads and Unobtainium earpads to ensure comfort and secure fit
- Lightweight frame materials with a double nose bridge style
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- HD Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Polarized Gradient - minimized glare with gradient lens shading
- Case Included
- Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)