About Nuncad Company
Nuncad is a company that devotes itself to design and manufacture precious metal jewelry, such as tungsten and silver, which is one of your best choices on Amazon.
How to Wear a Tungsten Ring
Tungsten is a metal renowned for its hardness and gorgeous dark silver color.It's used in a variety of jewelry, but tungsten rings are especially popular.
The durability of tungsten means your ring will be beautiful for years to come. Learning some ways to wear a tungsten ring will help you enjoy your beautiful piece.
Where Can I Wear My Tungsten Ring?
The beauty of tungsten is that it truly can go anywhere. A tungsten ring is tough, so you can wear it out and about without worrying that it'll scratch or break.
Tungsten is a great choice for situations when you may have to get a little rough-and-tumble, but you don't want to skip accessorizing. You can wear it camping, for example, without worrying.
Tungsten rings are also pretty enough to wear for more formal occasions, especially if your ring incorporates gemstones or an interesting pattern.
Tungsten Ring Advantages
1.Tungsten rings will never bend. You can hammer it like crazy and it will always retain its shape.
2.They never scratch. You can file away at it, and it will stay polished forever.
3.It is heavier than most metals because of its density.
4.You can't beat its shine and polish.
5.It's hypoallergenic so if you have any allergies, it won't happen with tungsten.
- Classic 8mm black & blue plated tungsten wedding band, suitable for both men and women
- Genuine tungsten carbide, durable and scratch-resistance.
- Free Nuncad velvet ring box, value is $9.99, saves your giftwrap service fee and helps you store the ring easily.
- Perfect for wedding, engagement, anniversary, homecoming, thanksgiving day, christmas, valentine's day, dating, banquet, church, dinner, cocktail, evening.
- All of our rings are true to size, 30-day size exchange or money back & LIFETIME WARRANTY. If you have any question, please post into "Customer Questions & Answers" at the bottom of this page or email us.