USA MADE AND READY TO PERFORM IN ANY HUNT The answer to a lightweight, cross-functional hunting boot that's crafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its-US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- DANNER AIRTHOTIC This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- DANNER BOB® OUTSOLE Ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.