About 8 miles south of bimini, this sleepy island—which was once a hideout of blackbeard the pirate—is known as the birthplace of bluefin tuna fishing. These rugged sunglasses—boasting a patented vented system that keeps their lenses clear—will help you make your own history out on the water.
- Costa's 580 Glass provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Blue Mirror Polarized is best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.