Caballito is the name Panamanians give to a particular baitfish. It means little horse, which is fitting because these frames are ready to work. Whether you're following a machete through the jungle, cranking on a sail or looking for an open hammock, caballito fits the bill. Flexible integral hinges, heavy duty nylon frame, hydrolite nose pads and excellent coverage make this frame ready for surf, sand or open water.
- Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Blue Mirror Polarized is best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.