The Cyclone 3 is the perfect choice for the serious backcountry adventurer. This tent offers loads of comfortable livable space with two vestibules for added storage and living areas during foul weather.
The Chinook Cyclone 3 tent is the perfect choice for the serious backcountry adventurer. Built to sleep three people, the tent offers loads of comfortable living space, with a 46-square-foot main body and two vestibules for added storage.
The Cyclone sleeps up to 3 people in its 46-square-foot main body.
The Cyclone 3 is also tough and stable in windy conditions, with heavy-duty fiberglass poles fixed in an ultra-sturdy three-pole design. Additional details include durable #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8s on all windows; two extra-large D-style doors with one-zip openings; large door windows with no-see-um mesh for extra ventilation; heavy-duty guy points; and a large gear loft for added storage space. The Cyclone 3 comes with all the necessary tent pegs, guy lines, and storage sacks for the tent, pegs, and poles.
- Capacity: 3 people
- Poles: 3
- Doors: 2
- Floor: 8 feet 2 inches by 5 feet 8 inches
- Height: 4 feet 2 inches
- Body area: 46 square feet
- Vestibule area: 17 square feet
- Weight: 9 pounds 12 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime
About Chinook Technical Outdoor
Chinook Technical Outdoor sells a wide range of tents, sleeping bags, and packs, in addition to a comprehensive selection of outdoor accessories, including top-quality cookware, candle lanterns, adjustable hiking and ski poles, and much more. The company's U.S. office is located in Niagara Falls, New York.
- Rugged 46-square-foot tent designed to sleep up to 3 people
- Sturdy fiberglass 3-pole design is extremely stable in gusty weather
- Extra-long full-coverage fly with delta panels helps keep tent dry
- Front and rear vestibules; heavy-duty fiberglass poles
- Footprint measures 8' 2" by 5' 8"; weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces