This Alpine NorthTM mid-length down parka coat is one of our warmest and most stylish winter jackets on the market today. It boasts 80% duck down insulation offered here at an unbeatable price. The detachable hood is adorned with fashionable vegan fur that will highlight your look while you are out and about. You can adjust the side belt to create a trendy and modern look. There are 4 front welt pockets, 1 sleeve pocket and 2 inside pockets to secure your phone, wallet, keys and more. The parka features a front placket closure with a zipper and snaps for a secure fit. For even warmer protection against the wind and cold, knit storm cuffs with thumb openings line the sleeves. This style and design is a great addition to your outdoor wardrobe.
- RDS Certified- Responsible Down Standard. Durable water repellent fabric. Fill: 70% ethical duck down insulation, Fabric: 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton, Temperature Rating - Warmest.
- Front placket closure with zipper and snaps. Removable hood with buttons. Permanent vegan fur around hood.
- Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes. Functional outside pockets: 4 front welt pockets, 1 sleeve pocket.
- Inside lining pockets for cellphone and cellphone charger. Adjustable side belt with snaps.
- Reflective trim detail and piping for safer nighttime visibility. Woven patch w/ with logo on wearer's left arm. Machine wash in cold water *remove faux fur hood before drying*