This Alpine North long down winter parka is one of the warmest and most prized jackets on the market today. This stylish coat sits above the knee and boasts 80 percent duck down insulation offered at an unbeatable price. The hood has fashionable vegan fur that will highlight your style. You can adjust the bungee system at the waist to create a trendy and modern look. There are 4 front patch pockets as well as inside pockets to secure you phone, wallet, keys and more. This parka features a front placket closure with a zipper and snaps. For even warmer protection against the wind and cold, you can enjoy the coat's cozy knit storm cuffs with thumb openings.
- Temperature rating - warmest. Durable water repellant fabric
- Front placket closure with zipper and snaps. Permanent hood with inside short pile faux fur
- Permanent faux fur around hood. Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Zippers on back of cuff. Functional outside pockets: 4 front welt pockets, 1 patch pocket with woven logo on wearer's left arm, 1 invisible zip pocket on cuff
- Inside lining pockets for cellphone and cellphone charger. Bungee system inside waist for easy adjustment. Reflective trim detail and piping for safer nighttime visibility