The Men’s Guides Down Hoody is a puffer-style jacket designed for warmth and comfort in harsh conditions. This lightweight winter coat and its attached hood are both insulated with 700 fill power down and protected with Down Defender—a moisture-resistant treatment that keeps the jacket's insulation from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to wet environments, thus increasing its ability to keep you warm when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Additionally, the Guides Hoody features zippered interior and chest pockets for storing small items, zippered handwarmer pockets for thawing cold fingers, adjustable Velcro cuffs and drawcord hem for superior fit and temperature regulation, and Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement for full range of motion.
- Softshell 90% polyester with double weave, 10% stretch elastane, 7.0 oz/yd
- Imported. Regular Fit
- Men's hooded down puffer jacket is ideal for use alone or under a midweight shell during snow sports and other multi-day adventures in harsh wet, windy, and snowy conditions
- Moisture-resistant Down Defender treatment on 700 fill power down keeps you warm in wet conditions
- Zippered handwarmer pockets offer additional warmth
- Zippered chest and interior pockets provide convenient storage
- Velcro cuffs and drawcord hem for adjustable fit and temperature control